CAC Town Hall Regarding Whiteman Airport
From Los Angeles County Public Works – Aviation Division:
Live Spanish interpretation will be provided. The Town Hall will be held outdoors so please dress accordingly. Masks are recommended outdoors and may be required for indoor (restroom) access.
- Welcome and ground rules
- CAC introduction
- Name, role and 1 minute for any opening thoughts
- Process overview (10 minutes)
- The Project team will give a general overview of the process so far to ensure everyone has access to the same information
- Public Comment
- 2 minutes per person to allow time for as many people to speak as possible.
Suggested ground rules:
- Two (2) minutes per person to allow for the maximum number of speakers.
- Anyone wishing to speak must sign up to do so upon arriving at the Town Hall. Registration will start at 5:00 pm.
- Comments must be on the Re-envisioning Whiteman Airport process.
- All attendees will be asked to observe proper decorum – including avoidance of attacks on individuals or groups.
- The use of profane or vulgar language shall not be tolerated.
- Banners, flyers, petitions, or other signs are not permitted. The distribution of flyers and collection of signatures is also not permitted.
- Any people engaging in disruptive behavior, such as chanting or shouting over the speakers, will be asked to leave.
Associated Program: Shutdown Whiteman Airport