The Lead Abatement Program brings the opportunity to low-income families who live in a house and building built prior to 1978 the opportunity to apply for lead testing at no cost.
Click the link to access the Los Angeles City lead abatement program application
Los Angeles City lead abatement program Requirements
- Property was built before 1978
- Each unit has 1 or more bedrooms
- Renters/owners residing on the property are qualified low income
- Property will not be sold for a minimum of 3 years after the remediation
- A child between the ages 0-5 years is residing, or frequently visits, the property
- Flyer with Eligibilities that qualify you for the program
For more City of Los Angeles Housing Department resources, click here. To find out more on how to keep your home safe from lead based paint hazards go to The Los Angeles Housing Department's website. Read the Frequently Asked Questions about the Lead Abatement Program.
North Hills, Sun Valley, Panorama City Residents
If you're not eligible for the city of Los Angeles lead abatement program, you might qualify for the County of Los Angeles leadfreehomesla.com program.
Point of Contact - Ashley Orellana – email@example.com Phone: (818) 899-2454